Tips 19 : Water is Essential to Weight Loss. When and How Much You Should Take Daily? - Part 2
In Tips 17; on a topic 'Water is Essential to Weight Loss. When and How Much You Should Take Daily? - Part 1', (See SideBar on Tips 17 or just click here Tips 17:Water is Essential to Weight Loss.When and How Much You Should Take Daily? - Part 1) we have discovered on how important of drinking water to weight loss and how much you should drink daily to get the effect of keeping fat away.
But how we can reach that amount of water (8-ounces glasses every day;about 2 quarts - mentioned in Tips 17). Many of us found that its a hard work to do!
In this section, we will discover 20 tips to reach 8 glasses of water a day. You should try!
(Articles derived from http://www.dwlz.com/WWinfo/water.html on a Topic Water and 20 Tips on Getting Your 8 Glasses Daily)
- Make a bet with a co-worker to see who can drink more water in the course of a day.
- Have a big glass of water at every transitional point of the day: when you first get up, just before leaving the house, when you sit down to work, etc.
- Make it convenient - keep a big, plastic, insulated water bottle full on your desk and reach for it all day.
- When you have juice (apple, grape, or orange) fill half the glass with water.
- When you have a junk-food craving, down a glass of water immediately. You feel full quickly and avoid the calories, and it lets time pass till the craving fades.
- Have one glass every hour on the hour while at work. When the work day is done your water quota is met.
- Substitute a cup of hot water with a drop of honey for tea or coffee.
- While at work, get a 20 ounce cup of ice and keep filling it up from the office water cooler. The key is drinking with a straw - you take bigger gulps and drink much more.
- Freeze little bits of peeled lemons, limes, and oranges and use them in place of ice cubes - it's refreshing and helps get in a serving or two of fruit.
- After each trip to the restroom, guzzle an eight-ounce glass to replenish your system.
- Don't allow yourself a diet soda until you've had two to four glasses of water. You will find that you won't want the soda anymore or that just half a can is enough.
- Let ounces of water double grams of fat: When eating something containing 10 grams of fat, I drink 20 ounces of water.
- Drink two full glasses at each meal, one before and one after. Also, drink one glass before each snack so you don't eat as much.
- Carry a small refillable water bottle at all times and drink during downtime; while waiting in a bank line, sitting on the train, etc.
- Use a beautiful gold-rimmed glass and fill it with cold water from the tap.
- Drink two glasses of water immediately after waking up.
- Bring a two-liter bottle of water to work and try to drink it all before you leave work. If you don't finish, drink it in traffic on the way home - it's like a race.
- Always keep a 24-ounce bottle of water handy while watching TV, doing laundry, making dinner, etc.
- Add drinking two glasses of water to your daily skincare regimen. Drink, cleanse, moisturize, etc., then drink again.
- Drink your water out of a big Pyrex measuring cup - it's a good way to keep track of how much water you are drinking.